The BSX 250 is a small multifunctional tandem axle automotive trailer, like you will discover on a number of farms in Western Europe.
– Altered description barely
– Modified model to Lizard
It’s used for all kinds of jobs, for instance when repairing meadow fences, getting firewood, transporting bales or bulk supplies in small quantities. But in addition transferring stuff, bringing trash away or different common upkeep work across the farmhouse. The trailer has a galvanized chassis, and facet and ground boards out of shuttering plywood. The trailer has a loading bay of 250x130cm (1300l) and has a maximim complete weight of 750kg.
Base value: 900€
Base capability: 1300l
The next options can be found:
– Non-compulsory cowl, ladderrack, nostril wheel, spare wheel
– three wheel configurations
– Numberplates for a collection of 18 international locations
– Non-compulsory wire mesh sides, this additionally permits the transportation of animals!
READ THIS CAREFULLY:
Not all configurations have the identical choices and sport options! Under follows a abstract of choices that want additional clarification.
– Cowl: three choices can be found, with cowl, with out cowl, or 'invisible cowl'. The primary two are self explanatory, the invisible cowl is not going to present up ingame however can be utilized to toggle between a fillable trailer and a non-fillable trailer. With the invisible cowl you may cease massive baggage from emptying into the trailer. Trailers utilizing the opposite cowl choices can’t be used to move massive baggage!
– Wire mesh sides: this configuration has an elevated capability of 3000l for supplies that don't fall by means of the wire mesh sides, for different supplies the capability stays 1300l. This configuration will help you transport three sheep or two pigs!
– Transport model: this configuration is for individuals who will solely use the trailer to move objects like bales, wooden, gear or pallets. This configuration will help you transport massive baggage.
Because of Bigfarmer145 and BBeutlin for his or her recommendation and explanations on the GDN discussion board.
If in case you have any issues or questions, you may contact me on the official Giants discussion board, or on FS Nation.