Estância São Carlos is a Brazilian map primarily based on the area of the municipality of Jataí, Goiás.
– Map with small city accompanied by a gasoline station and a mechanic.
– Map with 23 fields with missions, current with extra crops reminiscent of beans and sorghum.
– The sale of grains typically could be made within the warehouses Paraíso and Boa Vista.
– The Boa Vista warehouse, accepts grains, potatoes, beets, and sugar cane, along with bales of cotton, wool, grass, silage, and straw.
– On the animal seller there’s a level for promoting silage, straw and grass.
– Within the metropolis it’s attainable to promote potatoes, beets and eggs on the São Carlos market.
– Milk is offered on the dairy.
– On the sawmill you possibly can promote logs and wooden chips.
– To purchase limestone it’s a must to take a trailer to the unloading level on the limestone mine.
– On every farm there’s a water assortment level.
– The primary farm comes with a home for sleeping, a hen coop, and pasture for sheep.
– The map has one other farm with a sleeping home, cow pasture, and a bunker for silage.
– BGA for working with silage.
Thanks and have an excellent sport!