This mod provides extra tire tracks on delicate terrains (grass, sand, gravel, …). Mod was initially created for heavy tracked machines however perform is added to all wheeled autos as a substitute.
– You’ll be able to activate / deactivate mod perform for present automobile varieties (will probably be saved in config file for all savegames)
– You’ll be able to activate / deactivate mod perform as international for all autos
– Solely Admin can do that in multiplayer
– All controls will be set in your Inputbindings
KEY_lalt KEY_t – activate / off mod perform for present automobile
KEY_lctrl KEY_t – activate / off mod perform international
KEY_lshift KEY_t – open settings menu
– Grass will now regrow again after tire tracks disappear
– Added settings menu the place you possibly can change some parameters:
– Time (hours) after which the tracks disappear
– Whether or not or not floor wetness have an effect on dimension of tracks
– Minimal floor wetness when soiled tire tracks can be generated
– Dimension (width) of tracks
– Whether or not or not tracks can be generated on fields too
– Whether or not or not tracks can be saved to an exterior file
– All parameters are international for all autos by default. Nevertheless you possibly can set particular parameters for some autos if you would like
– You’ll be able to delete all tire tracks of present / all autos in menu
– Whenever you bought automobile its tracks can be deleted
– All the time save your recreation proper earlier than exiting recreation. In any other case the tracks which is able to disappear between save and exit won’t ever disappear after you reload savegame once more.
– Whenever you delete savegame from slot 1 e.g. and need to begin new recreation on this slot, it is suggested to delete folder with tracks for that slot. (your folder to FS19/modsSettings/DirtyTireTracks/Tracks/1)
– Driving with many autos at identical time with save tracks activated could cause FPS drop on slower CPUs.
In the event you discover any errors or points, let me know in remark or to [email protected] and i’ll repair it in subsequent model.