Deutz AgroStar 6.71 / 6.81
– Texture Replace
For the AgroStar 6.71 manufactured from 1992 to 1997, Deutz-Fahr used a water-cooled engine from the MWM subsidiary belonging to the group for the primary time.
As well as, the engine and the hydraulic system weren’t solely bought from SAME, but additionally put in at SAME. To start with even the four-wheel drive entrance axle got here from the SAME,
Nevertheless, this was changed in 1994 by a SIGE all-wheel axle. In the identical yr, KHD additionally elevated the engine output to 165 hp.
The AgroStar 6.81 manufactured from 1993 to 1997 was the identical because the AgroStar 6.71 apart from the extra highly effective engine and the extra highly effective hydraulics.
Some modifications have been made shortly after launch; he obtained a brand new entrance axle, electronics, hydraulics, and transmission, in addition to the engine have been extensively revised.
Deutz-Fahr AgroStar 6.71
– Value: 36800
– Energy: 121 kW
Deutz-Fahr AgroStar 6.81
– Value: 46800
– Energy: 140 kW
– Selectable gear shift sound and normal sound within the store
– The entrance attachment will be modified – Selectable entrance weights or entrance hydraulics
– Tire producers and tire variants will be modified
– Alternative of colours with some true-to-original colours
– Doorways, skylights and panes will be opened utilizing the mouse management
– Seat suspension
– Animated hydraulic connections
– Design alternative for the grill