County Industrial Automobiles was began in 1929 changing Ford vans from 2×4 to 4×6 drive. In 1948, County began changing tractors into monitor variations. The manufacturing of the equal wheeled 4WD items began in 1961.
County tractors quickly constructed a status for his or her unrivalled traction and stability, with many farmers shopping for them particularly for hillside work.
The County 1184-40 is predicated on the Ford 8340, that includes a turbocharged 6 cylinder engine. This is among the newest fashions assembled in 1995, earlier than ceasing the enterprise, which makes it very uncommon.