John Deere 4940 Self-Propelled Sprayer
– Eliminated a "Part Management" bug that didn’t spray on all sections
– Aspect lights work
– Part Constrol engaged on the PC model.
– Improved exterior lights
– Enhancements to the sprayer help, which had issues when the 4940 had twin wheels.
“S.M.A.R.T.” has a complete new which means at John Deere.
It stands for “Spray Extra Acres in Decreased Time.”
As our smartest, greatest, best sprayer ever,
the all-new 4940 makes it attainable.
With a 120-foot increase with extra independently managed
sections than ever earlier than, this three-season sprayer is loaded
with absolutely built-in options and expertise comparable to JDLink&commerce;
and the brand new GreenStar&commerce; 3 2630 Show for essentially the most superior
system management and documentation.
The brand new 4940 comes Direct Injection Prepared for faster loading
and simpler crop changeover. Inside, there’s a strong 9.0L.
340-hp iT4 PowerTech&commerce; Plus turbocharged engine and a
155 U.S.-gallon gasoline tank. Plus a 1,200 U.S.-gallon spray tank
you possibly can fill as quick as three minutes. No marvel the 4940 is the
Mannequin: 4940 Self-Propelled Sprayer 2011
Max pace: 50 km/h
Value: USD $195.000
Energy: 340 hp
Displacement: 9.0 L 549 cu in
Drive: Full-time 4WD
Gas tank capability: 587 L 155 gal
Tank Capability: 4542 L 1200 gal
Increase: 120 ft
Spray pace vary: 0-32 km/h 0-20 mph
– 120-ft increase
– StarFire 3000 possibility
– 10 totally different tire combos
– 4-wheel impartial dynamic suspension
– Entrance animation: Ladder and Steering Wheel
– Joystick animation: Ahead, Impartial/Park and Reverse
– Displays with lifelike animations: Pace, hours, hectares labored, and so on.
– Assist for Drybox and 120-ft increase coupling
– Direct Injecton possibility (120-ft increase)
– Load Command System possibility (120-ft increase)
– Open door
– Lifelike beginning animations
– GreenStar 3 Monitor with Spray Star and Unfold Star
– Tires RowCrop
– Tires LSW
– Fenders choices
– Beacon choices
– Assist to the Manure System for resilient loading
– Lifelike lights
– Lifelike costs