Anyone who says sugar beet must also say potatoes.
So I also worked on the HAWE KUW 2000 potato transfer wagon.
I think this beauty could also get more love from players.
– Choice of color for the transfer wagon, the transfer belt housing, the transfer belt and the rims
– Logo choice with various Hirschfeld logos (of course also possible without logos)
– Gently adjusted collision of the transfer belt to be able to drive underneath it better with a semi-trailer like the Krampe 3in1
– Increased transfer speed (but more moderate than with the Bergmann RRW 500… potatoes and not mashed potatoes should arrive in the trailer)
– It is now possible to configure a higher filling volume of 45,000 L to completely fill up the Terra Dos.
Of course, that has nothing to do with realism, but anyone who wants to can do it (but I couldn’t help paying a corresponding surcharge).
Giants Software, [HIP] Patrick
Leave a Reply